IT Niedersachsen (IT department of Lower Saxony) undertakes digital transformation of their administrative processes
E-Government of the future
The creation of a digitalised administration is the declared goal of all German federal states. It is the basis for genuine E-government, from which all citizens should ultimately benefit. The modernisation of these internal processes is the basis for a modern administration.
We have experienced Computacenter as a competent and reliable partner, who in particular can support our specific requirements in customer relationsAxel Beims, Managing Director IT.Niedersachsen
- Mobile computing for efficient management
- Client rollout for the Lower Saxony state administration
- Introduction of the electronic file as the foundation for the digital administration
"The electronic file is the basis for building a digital administration, which will enable future business processes without media disruptions" Burkhard Gärtner, Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport
SolutionState-of-the-art mobile device management for the cabinet and all senior civil servants in Lower Saxony enables secure access to central servers via any smartphone. Computacenter has developed concepts together with IT.N and provided the necessary infrastructure. In parallel, Computacenter has rolled out more than 8,000 administrative clients to Windows 8.1 in a nationwide rollout. Finally, the IT service provider has assisted in developing a modular approach to the electronic file, as required by the country.
- Increase the quality of IT services and the processes
- Computacenter as central contact
- Modern IT operation for public administration
- Future-proof solution with Computacenter as the reliable partner